Unmanned Maritime Systems Technology USA 2022 – Conference Chair
The UMST USA 2022 convention solely has restricted areas remaining for exhibitors and delegates.
ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA, USA, September 22, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — UMS professionals will collect subsequent week for Unmanned Maritime Systems Technology USA 2022, happening on September 28-29, 2022, on the Hilton Arlington Hotel in Virginia. The launch occasion has obtained nice curiosity from the U.S. Navy and wider Department of Defense, in addition to from worldwide army and business companions worldwide.
With 9 sponsors and over 130 contributors from everywhere in the world, subsequent week’s assembly will present a essential discussion board for senior US army and allied UMS program managers driving the event of unmanned maritime programs.
A restricted variety of tickets stay. Register at present at http://www.umst-usa.com/pr6.
The Conference Chair for this yr – Captain (Ret.) Edward Lundquist, Chair, Communications Committee, Surface Navy Association, will information delegates by the two-day agenda, which options over 20 worldwide and regional audio system, masking very important matters inside the ussector.
The Day One Speakers (in agenda order) embody:
• Mr Michael Stewart, Unmanned Task Force Executive Director, US Navy
• Mr Adam Outlaw, Subsea and Seabed Warfare Branch Head, OPNAV N974, US Navy
• Mr Mark Hedden, Solutions Architect Director, Services & Connectivity, Honeywell
• Mr Matan Peled, Co-Founder & Head of US Business, Windward
• Dr Jason D. Strickland, Maritime Staff Specialist, Platform & Weapons Technology, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering
• Captain Thomas Remmers, Unmanned Systems Cross Functional Team Lead, Assistant Commandant for Capabilities (CG-7), US Coast Guard
• Mr Robert Iannuzzi, Director of Unmanned and Autonomous Systems Development and Integration, Naval Surface Warfare Center
• Mr Logan Jones, President & General Manager, SparkCognition Government Systems (SGS)
• Commander Brian Conlan, Commanding Officer, Unmanned Patrol and Reconnaissance Squadron 19 (VUP-19), US Navy
• Co-presenting: Mr Thomas Huryn, Director of Product Development, Current Scientific Corporation & Mr Spencer Fraser, Naval & Defense Specialist, Current Scientific Corporation
• Dr Jason Stack, Director of the Ocean, Atmosphere, & Space Research Division, Office of Naval Research
• Mr Samuel Bendett, Analyst, CNA
The Day Two Speakers (in agenda order) embody:
• Ms Schuyler Moore, Chief Strategy Officer, Task Force 59, US Navy
• Ms Dorothy Engelhardt, Director for Unmanned Systems DASN Ships, US Navy
• Captain Jason Weed, Commodore, Unmanned Undersea Vehicles Squadron ONE (UUVRON-1), US Navy
• Captain Ben Van Buskirk, Director, NavalX
• Colonel Tom Ryall, Head of NavyX and Navy BattleLab, Royal Navy
• Mr Thomas Blanchard, UAS Program Manager, National Air Security Operations Directorate, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
• Captain (Ret.) Edward Lundquist, Chair, Communications Committee, Surface Navy Association
• Commander Filip Clauwaert, Director, NATO Naval Mine Warfare Centre of Excellence (NATO NMW COE)
• Commander Paul Hornsby, Operational Requirements Sponsor — Autonomous Warfare, Royal Australian Navy
Proudly Sponsored by: Applied Intuition, Current Scientific Corporation, Honeywell, Kongsberg Maritime, Sayres and Associates, Silvus Technologies, SparkCognition Government Systems (SGS), UMS SKELDAR and Windward USA.
For extra details about exhibiting at UMST USA 2022, contact Justin Predescu, Sponsorship Manager, at email@example.com. For attending data, go to http://www.umst-usa.com/pr6 or contact Callum Kenmure, Business Development Executive, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
—————– END —————–
About SAE Media Group Conferences:
SAE Media Group Conferences connects world communities with centered networking conferences. We present our clients with options by business information and collaboration that allows our attendees to return to their organisations higher outfitted to beat their key business challenges. Our key occasions deal with Defence and Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, and Medical. Each yr we convey collectively over 5,000 senior business professionals at our conferences. http://www.smgconferences.com
SAE Media Group (SMG), a subsidiary of SAE International, experiences the newest expertise breakthroughs and design improvements to a world viewers of practically 1,000,000 engineers, researchers, and business managers. SMG offers essential data these professionals have to develop new and improved services.
SAE Media Group
e-mail us right here