Bengaluru, Karnataka, India:
- EORS opens for Myntra Insiders, members of the loyalty program one day prior, on May 31st
- 3.5 lakh new styles have been added over the last edition of EORS
Myntra, one of India’s leading fashion, beauty and lifestyle destinations, is set to host its 18th edition of its flagship fashion extravaganza EORS (End of Reason Sale), from June 1, with Early Access starting from 31st May for Myntra Insiders. The fashion carnival will be a mega bonanza for shoppers of fashion, beauty, and lifestyle, where millions of users from across tier 1 and 2 cities and towns, and beyond can expect brands to extend value offers more than 2.1 million styles, from 6000 brands at never-before-seen prices. Myntra’s more than 17000 MENSA network of Kirana Partners will play an important role in enabling a seamless delivery of orders across the country.
Unique offers for customers:
- Early Access to the EORS offers and perks on select brands only for Myntra Insiders on 31st May
- Grand opening offers that will be valid from 00 hours to 2 am on June 1, 2023
- Delightful offers running at every hour to cater to the demand of millions of customers
- Myntra Showstopper will have the best fashion selection across GenZ trends, global and D2C brands, sneakers, premium ethnic wear and gadgets
- Over 30 new launches from leading international, domestic and D2C brands
- Exciting Rewards like customers can get coupons worth Rs. 3000 if they shop for Rs. 3000
- Daily limited time deals through the day for the best value in Deal ‘O Clock, Happy hour, jackpot deals and more
Bank offers that customers can avail during EORS 18:
- ICICI and Kotak Bank Offer Callout (Combined Strip): 10% Instant Discount*
- ICICI Bank Individual Strip: 10% Instant Discount* on ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Cards.
- Kotak Bank Individual Strip: 10% Instant Discount* on Kotak Credit and Debit Cards.
- Paytm: Get Assured Cashback on Paytm Wallet and Postpaid
The event will present an opportunity for over 6000 brands to connect with millions of customers and first-time shoppers from across the country, who are expected to visit the platform to shop for their unique fashion needs. Popular international and domestic brands are gearing up to offer unprecedented deals across a wide set of categories, like women’s ethnic and western wear, men’s casual wear, footwear, sportswear, kids and teens wear, beauty, and home on the Myntra platform.
Speaking about the 18th edition of EORS, Sharon Pais, Myntra, said, “We are excited for our upcoming 18th edition of EORS, starting June 1, an event that has garnered immense anticipation. EORS has evolved into an extraordinary shopping spectacle with thousands of brands offering their selections at best deals for millions of our customers. It’s a great opportunity for customers to save on fashion and take their fashion quotient a notch higher. Our network of 6000 brands is all geared with their best value offers for our customers, who will be able to win some unparalleled rewards.”
Brands on Myntra are excited and have got the ball rolling for the most-awaited fashion carnival and are amping up their capabilities to offer trendy and fresh collections to millions of customers.
Ahead of EORS-18, Myntra has rolled out new features on its app which will elevate customer shopping experience. The vernacular search feature is set to enable customers to search for their choicest products in 11 different languages including Hindi. The newly launched MyStylist and MyFashionGPT will help customers discover products easily and with styling their looks. Tools like the AI Stylist and Skin Analyser among many others will play a pivotal role in providing a delightful shopping experience.
It will be very exciting for young shoppers who will be able to shop from Myntra’s FWD proposition for first time from leading brands like hersheinbox, Bostreet, Sassafras, Street 9 and Tokyo Talkies among others.
Myntra is one of India’s leading platforms for fashion brands and in m-commerce play. An integral part of the Flipkart Group, Myntra brings together technology and fashion to create the best experience in the fashion and lifestyle space in India. Myntra platform offers a wide range of over 6000+ leading fashion and lifestyle brands in the country such as H&M, Levis, U.S. Polo Assn., Tommy Hilfiger, Louis Philippe, Jack & Jones, MANGO, Forever 21, Marks & Spencer, W, Biba, Nike, Puma, Crocs, M.A.C, and Fossil and many more. Myntra services over 19,000 pin codes across the country.