Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Limited is actively taking necessary measures to provide support to the families of victims affected by the recent flood in the districts of Maharashtra. The company ensures that the claims process is simplified, and customers are responded quickly. The claims settlement process is now just a few clicks away for the customer. The company has set up a special helpdesk to make the claims experience simple, quick, and hassle-free in these challenging times. The intimation process and requirements for submission of Death claims have been simplified. They are as follow:
1. Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Ltd would ask for an Original Policy Document for death claim intimations for regular claims cases. However, in the absence of the same, due to loss in flood in the above-said locations, the Indemnity bond for loss of policy document can be submitted in lieu of the original Policy Document.
2. In the absence of Death Certificate, one can register the claim basis Certificate or Proof of death establishing the identity of the life assured in the form of a list issued by the State Government or newspaper cutting stating the death details, Letter issued by local authorities confirming death due to by victims “Flood in Districts of Maharashtra” or any other valid proof which we can accept.
3. Following options can be submitted through digital mode
a. Filling claim form through digitized mode
b. Submitting KYC documents of Life Assured and Claimant
c. PAN card or Form 60 of claimant
d. Cancelled cheque or scan copy of bank statement/passbook
The claim intimation can be submitted through any of the below-mentioned processes.
A. By Visiting our website for https://life.futuregenerali.in/claims
· To download the claim forms https://life.futuregenerali.in/claims/claim-forms
· To check FAQs https://life.futuregenerali.in/claims/claims-faqs
· To submit the claim intimation: https://life.futuregenerali.in/claims/make-a-claim
B. Scan and send above documents on our e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the following subject line “Victims of Flood in districts of Maharashtra Claim for Policy No. #123456789”
C. Call us on our toll-free customer service helpline no: 1800 102 2355. (Our Customer Service representatives are available from 9:30 am -6:30 pm between Monday and Saturday)
D. Visit the nearest Appointed Nodal Officer for the region