The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the detailed cum Scrutiny Form for RPSC RAS Mains Exam 2020 on the official website. Those candidates who have cleared the Main exam can now download the form from rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The online application link for this form has been activated from today, August 24 and the last date for filling the Scrutiny form is September 7, 2020 .
According to the notification released by the RPSC, “all those candidates qualified for the Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Mains Exam 2018 could fill the Detailed Cum Scrutiny form now”. The results of the examination were released on July 9, 2020. The information on how to fill the form is also given on the website. This year only online forms will be accepted by the commission. The forms also have to be submitted before the last date or else they will not be accepted later.
Here’s how to fill the scrutiny forms
- Visit the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the News Section on the Homepage
- Click on the Press Note link about the Detailed Cum Scrutiny form for RPSC Combined Competitive Exams
- The link will take you to a new window with the RPSC RAS Detailed Cum Scrutiny form
- Fill the required details
- Print and keep a copy of the same for future reference.
Probably due to heavy traffic the website seems to be facing technical glitches. Candidates can wait for sometime before trying to login.