Gurugram, India, Dec. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Egypt Automotive Finance Market is in the growing stage, being driven digital advancement, smart contracts, digital Financing and positive covid-19 impacts and government policies. There are several players in the Egypt auto finance market some of which are QNB Alahli Leasing, Global Corp, Banque Misr, ADIB, AI Bank, Al Baraka etc.
- Financial Penetration is anticipated to increase, while share of down payment will continue to decline backed by improvement in financial access and better offerings by financial institutions
- Several fin-tech start-ups are also projected to enter the landscape which could pose a threat to conventional finance companies and banks. These start-ups would commonly work towards developing products to develop the digitalization of the banking sector.
- Banks and Captives are focused to develop their share in the used cars segment; also new NBFCs are expected to enter the competitive landscape to cater to the growing requirement of vehicle financing in the country.
Changing consumer preference: The demand for loans for private vehicles is expected to be greater than the commercial vehicle segment. Buyers are showing a preference for costlier vehicles, and those seeking lower costs are costing up to second-hand ones as the segment gets more organized. This is making passenger loan segment to grow. The finance penetration of new vehicle and used vehicle is expected to increase, along with surge in share of amount financed. These factors are bound to support growth in credit disbursement.
Positive Impact of COVID 19: Market is dominated by the unorganized sector, where the scope for consumer protection is on the lower side. Unorganized dealers gain the confidence of the buyers by eliminating subjective bias about sellers (which might include particular vehicle brands & models), while simultaneously easing the overall transaction.
Introduction to Smart Contracts: “Smart contracts” is the future. This would allow more secure and faster settlement of financial market transactions. These contracts use software to enable automatic triggers that allow transactions without human intervention. The digital disruptions will make the financial services process faster, cheaper, more transparent and user-friendly. It will raise the prospects of expanding financial inclusion also.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “Egypt Auto Finance Market Outlook to 2027– Driven by women drivers entering the market, digital advancements and initiatives by the Government“ by Ken Research provides a comprehensive analysis of the potential of Auto Finance Market in Egypt. The rising demand for financing of cars among the population, along with Government Initiatives, is expected to contribute to the market growth over the forecast period. The Egypt Auto Finance Market is expected to grow at a robust CAGR of 11% over the forecasted period 2023F-2027F.
Key Segments Covered:-
Egypt Auto Finance Market
By Vehicle Type (by Credit Disbursed) 2022P& 2027F:
By Vehicle Age (by Credit Disbursed) 2022P& 2027F:
By Institution (by Credit Disbursed) 2022P& 2027F:
To learn more about this report Download a Free Sample Report
By Tenure (by Credit Disbursed) 2022P& 2027F:
- 1-3 years
- 3-5 years
- 5-7 years
Key Target Audience:-
- Auto Finance Providers
- Insurance companies
- Car Manufacturers
- financial service provider
- fin-tech companies
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities
Time Period Captured in the Report:-
- Historical Year: 2017-2022
- Base Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023F– 2027F
Visit this Link Request for custom report
- Banque Misr
- National Bank of Egypt
- Agricultural Bank of Egypt
- Industrial Development Bank
- Banque Du Caire
- The United Bank
- Bank of Alexandria
- Commercial International Bank (Egypt)
- Attijariwafa bank Egypt S.A.E.
- Societe Arabe Internationale de Banque
- Blom Bank – Egypt
- Credit Agricole Egypt S.A.E
- Emirates National Bank of Dubai S.A.E.
- Suez Canal Bank
- Qatar National Bank Alahli S.A.E.
- Arab Investment Bank
- AL Ahli Bank of Kuwait – Egypt
- First Abu Dhabi Bank – Misr
- Housing and Development Bank
- Al Baraka Bank of Egypt S.A.E.
- National Bank of Kuwait – Egypt (NBK)
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank – Egypt
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Egypt
- Egyptian Gulf Bank
- Arab African International Bank
- HSBC Bank Egypt S.A.E.
- Arab Banking Corporation – Egypt S.A.E.
- Export Development Bank of Egypt
- Arab Bank PLC
Key Topics Covered in the Report:-
- Egypt Auto Finance Market Overview
- Ecosystem of Egypt Auto Finance Market
- Business Cycle and Genesis of Egypt Auto Finance Market
- Industry Analysis of Egypt Auto Finance Market
- SWOT Analysis of Egypt Auto Finance Market
- Key Growth Drivers in Auto Finance Market in Egypt
- Major Challenges and Bottlenecks in Egypt Auto Finance Market
- Regulatory Framework in Egypt Auto Finance Market
- Competitive Landscape in in Egypt Auto Finance Market
- Market Share of Major Auto Finance Providers in Egypt Auto Finance Market
- Detailed Analysis on Egypt Auto Finance Market (Market Size and Segmentation, 2017-2022; Future Market Size and Segmentation, 2023-2027F)
- Market Opportunity and Analyst Recommendations
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-
Egypt Auto Finance Market
Related Reports By Ken Research:-
Philippines Auto Finance Market Outlook to 2026- Driven by change in consumer spending, ease in provision of loans, improving technology and government support
Philippines is 2nd fastest growing vehicle market in ASEAN with Commercial vehicles with higher market share and the market has observed the maximum growth in the automotive industry in ASEAN Countries, with automotive loan outstanding growth in the last five years mainly due to population increase and economic growth. The Auto Finance Market is in the Growing Phase with Banking Institutions and NBFCs leading the Market and Online Aggregators Platforms entering the Market with the Introduction of Online Personal Loan aggregator Platforms in the market to provide ease in vendor selection process like BSP pay, Pesopay are among the top aggregator, Better Technological Infrastructure in the form of growing Auto Finance platforms and rising usage of AI and ML for better Auto lending experience will lead the future growth of the industry. Innovative Business Models such as Subscription Lending & shared ownership may grow in future to increase car financing. The market is still expected to a good growth in Auto Finance Market of Philippines.
Indonesia Auto Finance Industry Outlook to 2026- Driven by growing digital penetration, evolving vehicle ownership characteristics and rebates by the Government amidst systematically regulated vehicle ownership and financing policies by the regulatory authorities
Increasing Population, growing income levels and recovery of the economy post Covid is leading to a rise in sales of vehicles which is expected to drive the rise in Auto Outstanding Loans in Indonesia. Hence, The Auto Finance Market is in the Growing Phase with Banking Institutions and NBFCs leading the Market and Online Aggregators Platforms entering the Market. And the Introduction of Online Personal Loan Aggregator Platforms in the market to provide ease in vendor selection process like BSP pay, Pesopay are among the top aggregator, Better Technological Infrastructure in the form of growing Auto Finance platforms, digital installment payment system, zero or very less face-to-face dealing, and simpler procedure, e.g. – Kredit Pintarand rising usage of AI and ML, for better Auto lending experience will lead the future growth of the industry. Innovative Business Models such as Subscription Lending & shared ownership may grow in future to increase car financing. The market is still expected to a good growth in Auto Finance Market of Indonesia.
Vietnam Auto Finance Market Outlook to 2026F– Driven by Digital Penetration and Dominance of Banks along with a Shift in Consumer Preference form 2W to 4W
Vietnam’s Cold Chain market was evaluated to grow at a double-digit CAGR during 2016-2021. The market is currently in the growth stage owing to lower interest rates along with increasing government initiatives and investments in the sector. The Pandemic has resulted in the slow growth of Auto Finance where Vietnamese preferred to own a private vehicle to avoid public transportation. The growing penetration of the internet and smartphones and the rising purchasing power of the middle class resulted in changing preferences of consumers which are some of the key factors fueling the Auto Finance Market in Vietnam.
Malaysia Automotive Finance Market Outlook to 2026-Driven by exorbitant car prices, growing digital penetration, preference for owning passenger cars amidst systematically regulated car ownership policies by the Government
Number of passenger car ownership in Malaysia exceeded the population in Malaysia. Poor public transport infrastructure is one of the reasons. The used car industry is also enjoying a boom in business, and is reportedly on-track to register double-digit growth in sales. Import of vehicles still exceeds the exports resulting huge trade deficit. Government has taken various initiatives to support domestic manufacturing of vehicles by setting up companies like Proton and Perodua. Government also gives various incentives on purchasing of National Car. The market is at maturity stage with stable population, high ownership of car and small domestic commercial vehicle market, the opportunity of growth in Malaysia is quite limited.
UAE Auto Finance Market Outlook to 2026F- Driven by growing digital penetration, evolving vehicle ownership characteristics and rebates by the Government amidst systematically regulated vehicle ownership and financing policies by the regulatory authorities
According to Ken Research estimates, that UAE Auto Finance Market has decreased from 2016 to 2021 at a CAGR of -6.3% owing to government regulations, lifestyle changes and the COVID-19 lockdown but in the upcoming period, the growth is expected to normalize owing to the emergence of new and improved technologies. UAE Auto Finance Market is estimated to grow at a positive CAGR of ~17% in between 2022E and 2026F.
Follow Us –
LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube