Raleigh, NC, Sept. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — RegEd will current its next-generation Xchange Agency Contracting answer on the 2022 InsureTech Connect (ITC) Conference. Developed with enter from among the nation’s largest insurance corporations, Xchange Agency Contracting considerably reduces the time to contract and appoint producers whereas offering a streamlined consumer expertise.
ITC Vegas is the world’s largest insurtech occasion – providing unparalleled entry to essentially the most complete and international gathering of tech entrepreneurs, traders, and insurance business executives. Over the course of three days, the business will convene to showcase new improvements, learn the way to improve productiveness and cut back prices, and interact in distinctive networking alternatives. Attendees will embrace business executives from Property & Casualty, Life, Health, Small Business and Specialty.
“To gain competitive advantage in today’s marketplace, insurance companies must foster strong relationships with their distribution partners,” mentioned Debra Freitag, Chief Strategy Officer at RegEd. “Xchange Agency Contracting improves producer satisfaction and can increase lifetime sales potential by providing a seamless experience that attracts top producers and accelerates the placement of compliant business. We look forward to discussing the opportunities these capabilities present with the leaders gathered at ITC.”
Improving onboarding for companies and brokers
Xchange Agency Contracting automates company and agent onboarding and credentialing, offering a seamless, frictionless course of:
- Best-in-class capabilities join contracting, licensing, appointment, registration and CE/coaching and ongoing upkeep of credentials.
- The applicable contracting package deal is robotically generated and offered based mostly on company information to cut back information entry.
- Following contract completion, business course of automation (BPA) auto-triggers transactions and drives work processes with out human intervention, offering true “hands-free” transactions.
- Licensure and demographic information robotically populate from an company’s CRM answer and regulatory databases, tremendously streamlining the gathering of producer information.
- Real-time credentials validation delivers an automatic “clear to sell” sign to guarantee compliant business placement.
- Automated information synchronization with the National Producer Database (PDB) via alerts from the National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR), Web Electronic Filing Transfer (WebEFT) and inside databases maintains producer and company credentialing and compliance information.
Xchange Agency Contracting additionally gives comparative metrics, reminiscent of a snapshot of an impartial agent’s appointments throughout a number of carriers and a view of the insurer’s share of written premium from every company. These metrics will help carriers determine alternatives and kind methods to acquire that business.
To be taught extra about how Xchange Agency Contracting drives excessive effectivity in company and agent contracting, go to RegEd at sales space #2377 the 2022 ITC Conference or schedule an illustration.
RegEd is the market-leading supplier of RegTech enterprise options with relationships with greater than 200 enterprise shoppers, together with 80% of the highest 25 monetary companies companies.
Established in 2000 by former regulators, the corporate is acknowledged for steady regulatory know-how innovation with options hallmarked by workflow-directed processes, information integration, regulatory intelligence, automated validations, business course of automation and compliance dashboards. The combination drives the best ranges of operational effectivity and allows our shoppers to cost-effectively adjust to rules and constantly mitigate threat.
Trusted by the nation’s high monetary companies companies, RegEd’s confirmed, holistic strategy to RegTech meets companies the place they’re on the compliance and threat administration continuum, scaling as their wants evolve and amplifying the worth proposition delivered to shoppers. For extra info, please go to www.reged.com.