|Objective of the Seminar:||Key Take Aways:|
|• To reduce TCO of technology for production and faster delivery of products to the customers
• To enhance decision making at all levels in the organization through easy availability of real time information
• To communicate and collaborate with the customers and facilitating direct, faster and better transactions; and decision making
• To be present in digital and social media to showcase and listen to the customers and employees
• To understand the evolving internal efficiencies through intense ICT intake and automation of procedures for cost reduction, capacity enhancement, information access, processing and collaboration.
|• Adoption of cost effective technology.
• Use of information technology in upgrading enterprises’ capacity and by bringing automation.
• Enhancing decision making process through real time information.
• Enriching customer satisfaction through maintaining customer relations by providing online services: product selection, complaint redressal.
• IT Department
• Science & Technology Department GoMP
• MP Laghu Udyog Nigam
|• Cyber Experts, Data Security Providers
• IT Solution Providers
• IT Consultants
• Internet Service Providers
• Web Developer
Bhopal : PHD Chamber Of Commerce will organise a one day seminar on Empowering SMEs Through Technology at Hotel Lake View Ashok on December 22. Chamber’s Regional Director RG Dwivedi in a press release informed that the objective of the seminar to enhance decision making at all levels in the organization through easy availability of real time information, to communicate and collaborate with the customers and facilitating direct, faster and better transactions; and to understand the evolving internal efficiency through intense ICT intake and automation of procedures for cost reduction, capacity enhancement, information access, processing and collaboration.
Dwivedi said over the last few decades, ICT has changed the future Enterprises to become large enterprises. These organizations have adopted flexible data center strategy to enable their business growth. They have utilised mobility solution to enable their employees to take quick decision and collaborate with customers. They have adopted right security strategy to keep their reputation and revenue in safe custody. In addition to this, these organizations have adopted very aggressive digital and social media strategy. It is a myth today that large enterprise can only afford all these technologies because tools and processes are pricey but not anymore. There are a host of companies who provide flexibility in providing all requisite solutions in order to make you grow faster.
Main focus of the seminar is to bring all key stakeholders under one roof and provide a platform for the SMEs to interact with the ICT service providers and understand the products and services which can enhance competitiveness, productivity and business prospects/global outreach.