New Delhi –6 February 2018– You want to do more with your phone: watch more videos, play more games, snap more photos, share more of life’s experiences. For the person who always wants more, HTC today announced the HTC U11+, squeezing even more screen and battery into a more slender device. The HTC U11+ takes the popular HTC U11 and plus-sizes it with a 6” display, gigantic battery, and more in a stunning liquid surface body that is even slimmer than HTC U11. The HTC U11+ is priced at Rs. 56,990/- (MOP) and will be available in Amazing Silver1colour on FlipKart from February 7, 2018 onwards. The device will soon be available in Ceramic Black colour.
The HTC U11+ lets you enjoy even more of life on your phone with:
- A bigger screen on a smaller device: a 6” display with 18:9 aspect ratio will make the HTC U11+ your new favourite way to watch movies and play games – and it still fits comfortably in your hand.
- Do more of everything for longer: a 3,930mAh battery you can depend on will set your mind at ease as you do more of the things you love for longer.
- More intuitive than ever: Using the HTC U11+ is a breeze with one hand thanks to Edge Launcher, which lets you access notifications and all your apps with a single hand, and Edge Sense, which lets you squeeze to perform your most common useful actions.
- And we squeezed in even more: Amazing cameras, intelligent voice assistants, the loudest ever HTC BoomSound with 30% more volume, HTC USonic earbuds with Active Noise Cancellation, IP68 weather-resistant liquid surface design, and the latest Android Oreo™ experiences with Qualcomm®
- Pushing the boundaries of design: Elegant glass back that provides a delightful, intimate look and feel.
HTC Corporation aims to bring brilliance to life. As a global innovator in smart mobile devices and technology, HTC has produced award-winning products and industry firsts since its inception in 1997, including the critically acclaimed HTC One and Desire lines of smartphones. The pursuit of brilliance is at the heart of everything we do, inspiring best-in-class design and game-changing mobile and virtual reality experiences for consumers around the world. HTC is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE: 2498). www.htc.com