1. Trading Members are hereby informed that Sterlite Technologies Limited (Scrip code: 532374) has announced buyback of its fully paid-up equity shares of face value of Rs. 2/- each from the Open Market through electronic trading mechanism of the Exchange. The Maximum Buyback Price would not exceed ? 150/- (Rupees One Hundred fifty only) per equity share payable in cash for an aggregate amount not exceeding ? 145 Crores (Rupees One Hundred Forty Five Crores Only).
2. Proposed timetable for buyback:
Date of Opening of the Buyback on BOLT
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Last Date for the Buyback
a) Tuesday, October 6, 2020 (i.e., 6 months from the date of the opening of the Buy-back); or
b) when the Company completes the Buy-back by deploying the amount equivalent to the Maximum Buy-back Size; or
c) at such earlier date as may be determined by the Board / or its duly authorized Buy-back committee, after giving notice of such earlier closure, subject to the Company having deployed an amount equivalent to the Minimum Buy-back Size (even if the Maximum Buy-back Size has not been reached or the Maximum Buy-back Shares have not been bought back), however, that all payment obligations relating to the shares bought back shall be completed before the last date for the Buy-back.
3. Broker Members for buyback:
The company has appointed the following BSE Trading Member through whom the purchases and settlement on account of the buyback would be made:
Name of the Member ‘s
AXIS Capital Limited
4. Details of Shares held in DEMAT Form.
The Trading Members may note that the Equity Shares held in DEMAT form can be offered for Buyback to the Company in rolling settlement, as per details mentioned below:
Scrip Code No. : 532374
Market Lot : 1 Share
Scrip ID on BOLT System : STRTECH*
5. Circuit Filters, Margins, Capital Adequacy Norms, Auction, Close out, Bad Delivery, Arbitration, etc. are applicable in case of buyback as in the case of the normal trading.
6. Institutional Investors are allowed to participate in the buyback.
7. The documents are available in Department of Corporate Services for inspection. In case of any queries /clarifications on the scheme of buyback, Trading Members may please contact the under mentioned persons:
- Merchant Banker to the Buyback:
AXIS CAPITAL LIMITED
Address: 1st Floor, Axis House, C-2 Wadia International Centre,
P. B. Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400 025,
Tel.: +91 22 4325 2183;
Fax: +91 22 4325 3000
Contact Person: Mr. Sagar Jatakiya
Mr. Amit Deshpande
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
Address: Sterlite Technologies Limited, Godrej Millennium,
9 Koregoan Road, Pune 411001, Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91 20 30514000
· At the Exchange:
Clearing & Settlement Department –
Mr. Nilesh Shah/Ajay Darji – Extn: 022-2272-8704/8468 (For Clearing & Settlement)
Trading Department –
Trading Operations – Extn: 022-2272- 8376 (For Trading Related)
Help desk – Extn: 61363100 (Hunting) (For BOLT System)
Listing Operations Department –
Mr. Raghavendra Bhat – Extn: 022-2272-8915 (For General Queries)
April 3, 2020