- Empowerment tools for frontline agents include messaging features to seamlessly connect back-office experts in the customer journey and desktop scripting with step by step guidance
- modular, extendable dashboard provides real-time insights through a single user interface, enabling contact center staff to improve customer experience
India – September 24, 2019 – Avaya Holdings Corp. today unveiled the latest advancements to its Avaya IX Contact Center portfolio, offering compelling capabilities that enable increasingly valuable, intelligent experiences to be easily added for Avaya’s large installed base of contact center customers. These powerful solutions will be featured at Avaya’s innovation showcase during GITEX Technology Week in Dubai, October 6-10.
Avaya IX Contact Center innovations have been implemented and tested in production environments by organizations across the globe and come in response to specific client requests aimed at improving customer and employee experiences that bolster brand image as well as reduce high operational costs. Both installed base and greenfield customers can add real-time insights for agents and managers to enhance customer experiences, easily connect agents with experts throughout the organization to give customers fast answers, and greatly improve channel-independent collaboration.
“Brands are built on the great experiences that employees deliver to customers, starting with the contact center, and Avaya continues to introduce customer-led innovations for our contact center portfolio that enable better experiences to build great brands,” said Chris McGugan, Avaya senior vice president, Solutions & Technology. “The contact center is the cornerstone of creating Experiences that Matter for organizations and their customers, and the innovations we are introducing today, including new AI capabilities, enhance business outcomes by improving the customer journey.”
Highlighting the key role that Avaya’s customer-centric approach to innovation played in the conception and design of the new capabilities, Jim Lundy, Aragon Research CEO and Lead Analyst, said, “Avaya works with their customers to quickly solve business problems and enable use cases that are core to their business success. Through innovations like this, Avaya is releasing capabilities that infuse AI, surface real-time insights, and integrate back office functions, throughout the customer journey for a better customer and employee experience.”
The new innovations now available for Avaya IX Contact Center include:
- Avaya IX Teamspace, which deepens integration with the back office by providing open, rich media chat and messaging capabilities between customers, agents and back-office staff, for easier, faster, real-time communication and collaboration. By making back-office subject matter experts easily accessible to customers and front-line agents and providing them real-time context of the customer journey, Teamspace can drastically increase resolution speed for customer queries and issues for improved customer experience.
- Avaya IX Dashboard, an open, modular, extensible dashboard that delivers an up-to-the-second snapshot of the performance of the customer journey and associated CX, enriched with easily accessible analytics. Delivered via a single interface that can be viewed from anywhere and on any device, the solution is designed for middle and senior CX managers, giving them the real-time insight they need to drive better, faster decision making and experiences across the enterprise.
- Agent Scripting, a flexible, browser-based call flow scripting platform that provides the ability to define in- and out-bound call flows. Addressing inconsistencies in agent skill sets with a clear rules-based script that adapts as conversations progress, Agent Scripting provides on-screen, step-by-step guidance to better navigate customer interactions. And through integration with CRM and other back-end systems, the capability can also make invaluable customer data instantly available to agents, enabling more effective service and contributing to a faster time to resolution.
“These capabilities have stemmed from the important development work we continually do with our customers,” said Yaser Alzubaidi, Avaya senior director of Digital Engagement Solutions. “Originally created as custom applications based on specific requirements and aimed at solving high priority use cases, these new features are now widely available as compelling offerings in the Avaya IX Contact Center portfolio, which will bring huge benefits to a large number of contact centers.”
Avaya will showcase innovations in contact center and unified communication that transform experiences for customers and employees, at its stand at GITEX Technology Week 2019, under the theme ‘The Art of Experience’. Visitors to the trade show can see Avaya’s latest innovations in action at the company’s stand, C10 in Za’abeel Hall, at the Dubai World Trade Center, from October 6 to 10.