Gurugram, June 15, 2019: Keeping in view the emerging field of Cloud Computing and Artificial Intelligence in Computer technology, Apeejay Stya University (ASU) has introduced specializations in Cloud Computing and Artificial Intelligence under its B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering programme.
The programme is being offered in collaboration with ORACLE University (Workforce Development Partner). The genesis of this programme is a result of a MoU signed earlier this year, between ORACLE University and ASU’s School of Engineering and Technology.
As per the MoU, ORACLE shall ensure the implementation of expert technology training by Oracle authorized trainers at University campus. Students shall also get access to authorized global digital content from Oracle, for preparation.
The details of this programme are as follows:
Programme: B. Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Cloud Computing and Artificial Intelligence in academic collaboration with Oracle University (Workforce Development Partner).
Duration: 4 Years
Eligibility: Minimum 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 / Class XII with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) from any recognised board.
All eligible applicants shall be short listed on the basis of their academic performances and aptitude followed by a mock test.
Some More Programme Highlights:
- Professional Training Completion Certificates from Oracle.
- Access to licensed Oracle Software labs for hands-on technology practice.
- Opportunity to visit Oracle Bangalore campus, to get real time feel of the MNC culture and meet industry experts.
- Among other laboratories and workshop facilities, the School of Engineering & Technology also provides access to the Design & Innovation Centre (DICE), Business Incubation Centre (MSME approved Apeejay Incubation Centre) and MHRD approved Institutional Innovation Council (IIC).
- Renowned and experienced faculty from India & abroad.
The University also offers need-based scholarships to meritorious students.