- Future growth of India uPVC Doors and Windows Market is expected to be led by a surge in construction of residential units, rapid urbanization and planned development of smart cities. This will also be bolstered by the huge housing needs in the country, growing awareness about uPVC benefits and rise in commercial space construction in the country.
- Large organized companies such as Fenesta, NCL Wintech, Window Magic, Aparna Venster, Encraft, Profine India, VEKA India and others have been focused on delivering high quality uPVC products and spread awareness about the several tangible and intangible benefits of uPVC to compete and sustain in this industry.
Ken Research announced its latest publication on “India uPVC Doors and Windows Market Outlook to 2020 – Growth in Residential Apartments and Development of Smart Cities to Drive Future” which provides a comprehensive analysis of the uPVC Doors and Windows Industry in India. The report covers various aspects such as market size of the uPVC Doors and Windows on the basis of revenues, segmentation on the basis of type of products, regional distribution, application sectors and detailed competitive landscape of major players in extrusion and fabrication segment. The report is useful for industry consultants and analysts, company managers and owners and new players venturing in the market.
Lack of standardization by the government authorities and lack of awareness about the quality standards amongst the consumers have allowed the unorganized sector to flourish. Moreover, Indian consumers being price sensitive have increasingly opted for lower priced, inferior quality products to lower their overall expenditures. The unorganized sector accounted for majority of the market share. Fenesta, NCL Wintech and Aparna Venster are some of the companies operating in profile extrusion, fabrication, installation and after sales customer service for their uPVC products. In the extrusion space, the organized sector comprised of small share of the overall uPVC doors and windows extrusion industry. Fenesta Building Systems emerged as the market leader in terms of revenue generated from profiles in FY’2015. The organized fabricator sector of this industry is quite moderately fragmented, with top five major players accounting for about 25-30% of the market share in terms of revenue.
According to the research report, in the forecasted period till FY’2020, the market is poised to grow and likely to report revenues worth INR 15,000 crore by FY’2020.
“Appropriate business model selection is amongst major decision that a business has to make before starting its operations. Manufacturing or procurement of superior quality uPVC profiles compliant with that of international standards should be the prime focus for each company. An ideal business model should be the combination of quality extrusion and fabrication while extending the network presence in different regions through collaboration with fabricators.” according to the Market Research Analyst, Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
India uPVC Doors and Windows Market
– Market Size by Revenues
– Market Segmentation by
o Major Cities
o Application Sectors
o Doors and Windows
o Type of Products
o Organized and Unorganized
o Raw Material Procurement
– Comparative analysis Major Players in India uPVC Doors and Windows Market with their Strengths and Weaknesses
– Pricing Analysis of uPVC Doors and Windows of Major Players
– Porter’s Model for India uPVC Doors and Windows Market
– Government Regulations in India uPVC Doors and Windows Market
– Company Profiles of Major Players in the Market
– Recommendations on where to position in the market
– Investment Model to Setup and Extrusion Plant
– Future Outlook
– Cause and Effect Relationship between Industry Factors and Growth of Industry
– Analyst Recommendations
– Macro Economic Parameters
Key Products Mentioned in the Report
Sliding Doors, Tilt & Slide, Lift & Slide, Fold & Slide Doors, Casement Doors, Sliding Windows, Fixed Windows, Tilt & Turn Windows, Casement Windows, Single and Double Hung Windows, Bay and Bow Windows.
Companies Covered in the Report
Fenesta Building Systems