Global ACT Successfully Commenced 1-Day Workshop on “Everything About Leadership”


New Delhi, Delhi, India

Nominations from 10 Corporates Giants made the event a Grand Success!
Vivek Bindra, an internationally acclaimed motivational speaker prepared participants to lead and succeed in any business environment.

In an exclusive study conducted by Global ACT (Global Academy of Consulting and Training), it was found that more than 88% employees in an organization are Passengers while remaining 12% are drivers, resulting in lack of efficiency, quality and loss of productivity within the organization. Considering the study findings, Global ACT announced a 1- day long public seminar, on “Everything about Leadership”. The Open House, recently organized in the capital provided an excellent learning platform for exchange of ideas amongst the highly interdisciplinary group of participants.

Everything about Leadership Program was designed to help participants unlock their leadership skills which can give them an edge over others. Industry analysts forecast that by next year, 15 to 18 percent of leadership positions will be unfilled—or will be filled by lesser deserving candidates. This implies that companies will lose almost one of every five leaders they need, putting both potential growth opportunities and the continuity of existing business operations at risk. With this workshop, Vivek Bindra, master facilitator will help employees across the bandwidth to realize the Leader within, and bridge this foreseen demand and supply gap affecting the performance of the company.

In the Global ACT study on the challenges faced in the talent hiring, targeted companies comprised of SMB, SME and Corporate brackets. The participants claimed that they find challenges in finding self-motivated leaders. “Today people fail to create positive performance oriented culture and don’t give importance to coaching, mentoring and feedback. Also, HR people shared that they see lack of emotional intelligence in the applicants to handle crucial conversations, which causes employee disengagement,” informs Mr. Vivek Bindra, Founder – Director, Global ACT.

Sharing company’s plans about the workshop, Mr. Bindra, says, “If you want to be a good leader then you have to prepare yourself to start the never ending journey of self study, education, training and experience. The key to success is to create positive performance oriented culture and to develop smooth flow of communication by building trust in relationships.”

Mr. Vivek Bindra helped participants plan strategic execution of short-term & long term business goals and to create more productive workplace with increased ownership and responsibility. Live examples or situations were given to the participants to practically experience the learnings. On the completion of the program, the participants were certified.

“Leaders have to succeed in highly unpredictable market dynamics and also navigate fairly uncharted territory. Our workshop was designed to help the participants evolve as engaged leaders from being threat to the organizations growth as disengaged employees,” he added further.

The concept of Global ACT as a non-traditional Consulting and Learning academy for the corporate is the brain child of Mr. Bindra. Your search for any and every solution for training and consulting ends at Global ACT as they are your ‘One Stop Solution for All Your Training Needs under One Roof’. “We serve your training needs through our huge bandwidth of over 3000 experienced training partners PAN India from across industries and competencies,” he added.

Built around the current and emerging challenges of the corporate, Global ACT tries announcing a workshop almost every month to help the industry cope with talent management. Mr. Bindra also announced the date of his next program after the workshop that will be held on March 19, 2016 titled “Execution Excellence”.