Warangal, April , 2018: Bajaj Finserv, through its lending arm, Bajaj Finance Ltd., is offering the convenience of savings up to 45% on EMIs with its Business Loans for SMEs in India. The Business Loan by Bajaj Finserv comes with a unique Flexi loan facility wherein they are approved a certain loan limit, for a said duration. The SME customers can choose to pay only interest amount as EMI on the amount utilized. The consumer is free to withdraw any amount or part pre-pay in the assigned tenorand repay the principal amount at the end of the tenor of the facility. This Flexi facility empowers the SMEs to save up to 45% on EMI’s giving them the convenience to manage their cash flows better.
Collateral Free business loans from Bajaj Finserv give SMEs the opportunity to maximize their growth potential. These collateral free loans have been designed to help small-scale business owners meet their urgent financial requirements and actualise their potential. These loans Bajaj Finserv can be used by the borrower for any purpose they desire.
Some of the salient features of these industry-friendly loans from Bajaj Finserv are: –
- Funding up to Rs. 30 Lakhs – Customers can avail up to Rs. 30 Lakhs as collateral free business loans depending on their financial requirements and eligibility.
- Flexibility in Repayment – These loans from Bajaj are powered by Flexi Loan feature, wherein the customers can borrow according to their needs and repay according to their cash flows.
- Flexible Tenors – These loans are available for a repayment tenure up to 8 years, with great flexibility offered in repayment terms where only interest can be repaid as the EMI and principal to be paid as a lump sum at the end of the tenure.
- Minimal Documentation – These loans are approved at a quick speed and require only basic KYC and financial documents.
- Online Access –Customers can exercise complete control over their loan including repayment over the Experia portal.
With small-scale businesses being touted as the engines of growth for the Indian economy, these collateral free loans from Bajaj will help these businesses realise their full potential.
About Bajaj Finance Ltd:
Bajaj Finance Limited, the lending and investment arm of Bajaj Finserv group, is one of the most diversified NBFCs in the Indian market catering to more than 21 million customers across the country. Headquartered in Pune, the company’s product offering includes Consumer Durable Loans, Lifestyle Finance, Personal Loans, Loan against Property, Small Business Loans, Home Loans, Credit Cards, Two-wheeler and Three-wheeler Loans, Construction Equipment Loans, Loan against Securities and Rural Finance which includes Gold Loans and Vehicle Re-Financing Loans. Bajaj Finance Limited prides itself on holding the highest credit rating of FAAA/Stable for any NBFC in the country today.