Ken Research has announced its distribution on, “Consumer and Market Insights: Meat in South Korea” which provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
It shows the value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat-Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat-Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats-Counter, Cooked Meats-Packaged, Fresh Meat, and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual sector share within each category and the change in their market share expectations for 2015-2020.
It identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over the reasons responsible for influencing consumer behavior are accurate and uses a unique method of quantifying the consumer trends in order to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption.
It gets easier to identify high potential areas and investigate future market opportunities based on complete value and volume analysis and the existing as well as new players are able to well analyze the key distribution channels for identification and evaluation of trends and opportunities. An important notability on the changes expected in the market helps to provide a clear image of the opportunities that can be tapped over the coming years, resulting in revenue generation and reviews and recommendations on how the market will mould.
It aids in gaining an in-depth comprehension of the competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis for proper execution of an effective market positioning. Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015 makes available the data for leading players in the market and also the top consumer trends that influence meat products consumption.
- Growing uneasiness for obesity in South Korea has increased demand for low-fat Meat products, while audacious consumers drive demand for new Meat variants. A larger share of adults as well as mid-lifers with higher disposable incomes i.e. increased purchasing power is also creating demand for the packaged products in the country.
- The Fresh Meat category has the highest volume share in the overall Meat market. South Korea’s Meat market is headed by Fresh Meat, the largest category in 2015.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets are the cardinal distribution channels across all categories in the meat market and are expected to expand well in the coming years.
- Rigid Plastics are the commonly used packaging material in the meat market and expected to retain their significance in the future.
- The Frozen Meat is seen as the fastest growing category during 2015-2020 and if it grows as predicted, it will account for a major share in the overall development of the meat market.