Tata Motors today announced the commercial launch of its much awaited ‘lifestyle vehicle’ HEXA – a power packed, feature loaded and adrenaline pumped vehicle, designed for those with an active and dynamic lifestyle. Based on a new versatile platform – the HEXA is a complete vehicle package, with an exceptional combination of design, luxury, off-road and on-road capabilities, boasting modern and exciting architecture, plush interiors and next-generation connectivity and performance related features, enhancing the functionality of the vehicle.
|Mr. Vivek Srivatsa Head of Marketing Passenger Vehicle Business Unit Tata Motors and Mr. Suraj Subbarao Zonal Manager South|
The HEXA is introduced at a starting price of INR 12.20 lakhs, ex-showroom Hyderabadf or the Manual Transmission variant and INR 15.11 lakhs, ex-showroom Hyderabad for the Automatic variant and will be available in over 300 sales outlets, across the country.
With an emphasis on design and drivability, the HEXA boasts aggressiveness, delivering absolute comfort, personifying Tata Motors passenger vehicle business unit’s newly defined ‘IMPACT design’ language.
The vehicle features a new first-in-segment ‘SUPER DRIVE MODES’ system, to provide customers with a pleasurable, comfortable and dynamic driving experience. This ‘Super Drive Modes’ system allows the driver to seamlessly switch between four different driving modes – Auto, Comfort, Dynamic and Rough Road, for enhanced ride comfort & stability over different terrains. The new system is a flawless combination of the vehicles Engine performance, new-generation Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Torque on Demand (TOD) and the vehicles Instrument Cluster display and ambient lighting, that can be activated through a well-placed rotary knob, on the center console.
Equipped with Tata Motors ‘CONNECTNEXT Infotainment system’, the HEXA has an ergonomically placed 5″ touch screen exclusively designed by Harman™, with 10 JBL™ branded speakers, featuring voice recognition and smart phone integration. The ConnectNext App suite includes, NAVIMAPS App, Juke-Car App, Tata Smart Remote App and Tata Smart Manual App.
Present at the launch, Vivek Srivatsa, Head – Marketing, Passenger Vehicles Business Units, Tata Motors said,“The Tata HEXA is a capable lifestyle utility vehicle and we are supremely confident about its performance and effortless driving abilities. Our discerning customers experienced the Tata HEXA even before the launch, and we have received an overwhelming response. The Tata HEXA is a complete package, with an exceptional combination of design, luxury and driving capabilities and we look forward to delight and deliver an unforgettable experience to our customers across the country.”
Premium Customer Experience
- A 24X7 Toll-free Hexa Premium Desk, manned by specially trained relationship managers to provide real time response to HEXA customers.
- A 24*7 live Web Chat service
- Personalized service experience including test drives at preferred locations
Delving into digitization, the company has also introduced Tata Motors Service Application (TMSA) to help customers improve the overall service experience, making it quicker and more efficient at service centres by eliminating the process of physical filing of service details.
- HEXA comes with a Warranty Policy of 3 years or 1,00,000 kms, whichever is earlier. Additionally, customers will be offered an Engine Warranty of 3 years or 1,50,000 kms, whichever is earlier.
- Extended Warranty for the fourth and fifth year at competitive prices.
- The periodic Service Schedule at 10,000 kms or 6 months, whichever is earlier.
- Oil change at an interval of 20,000 kms or 12 months whichever is earlier.
Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC)
Hexa customers will receive two attractive AMC packagesat competitive prices:
- Gold AMC: Scheduled maintenance services ranging from 20,000 kms to 1,50,000 kms – labour, parts & consumables, unexpected repairs viz. clutch, brake pad, brake liner, suspension, belts, wiper, Wheel Alignment, Wheel Balancing and other Wear & Tear items.
- Silver AMC: Scheduled maintenance services, ranging from 20,000 kms to 1,50,000 kms– labour, parts & consumables.
About Tata Motors
Tata Motors Limited is India’s largest automobile company, with consolidated revenues of INR 2,75,561 crores (USD 41.6 billion) in 2015-16. Through subsidiaries and associate companies, Tata Motors has operations in the UK, South Korea, Thailand, South Africa and Indonesia. Among them is Jaguar Land Rover, the business comprising the two iconic British brands. It also has an industrial joint venture with Fiat in India. With over 9 million Tata vehicles plying in India, Tata Motors is the country’s market leader in commercial vehicles and among the top in passenger vehicles. Tata cars, buses and trucks are being marketed in several countries in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, South Asia, South East Asia, South America, Australia, CIS and Russia.