Mumbai, May 3, 2018: Elevating its 2018 stable, Indian Motorcycle®, America’s First Motorcycle Company today launched the most premium touring machine, the Indian® Roadmaster™ Elite. This head turning masterpiece features a custom-inspired dual tone candy paint which is handcrafted with real 23K Gold leaf badging on the tank.
Indian Motorcycle’s® most luxurious machine is priced at INR 48,00,000 (Ex-Showroom). The industry-leading seven-inch Indian Motorcycle® Ride Command® System is standard and has technology features like Bluetooth audio, navigation, vehicle information & status and split-screen technology to customize the display to focus on the details essential for riders.
In a glittering ceremony, Mr. Pankaj Dubey, Managing Director and Country Head, Polaris India Pvt. Ltd., handed over the keys of the most luxurious motorcycle to Mr. Swaranjit Singh Bajaj, 1st owner of Indian® Roadmaster™ Elite.
Commenting on the launch and exclusivity of the flagship model of the Indian Motorcycle® line-up, Mr. Pankaj Dubey, Managing Director and Country Head, Polaris India Pvt. Ltd., said “The Indian® Roadmaster™ Elite embodies the rich heritage of authenticity, fine handcrafted quality and legendary American spirit. The dual-tone candy paint 23K gold leaf badging marks the uniqueness of this product. It also features the Indian Motorcycle® Ride Command® System, which is a pinch, touch, swipe solution for information essential for riders. This product has an attitude for riders looking for the best of the machines. We are proud to handover the keys of this unique machine to Mr. Swaranjit Singh Bajaj, the 1st owner of Indian® Roadmaster™ Elite in India.”
“The Indian® Roadmaster™ Elite is a product which is symbolic and will make a statement on the road. The exclusivity and attitude of this touring machine makes it even more special for me. I’m more than proud to be a part of the Indian Motorcycle® family and the only customer to own this prized possession,” said Mr. Swaranjit Singh Bajaj, 1st owner of Indian® Roadmaster™ Elite.
Features of Indian® Roadmaster™ Elite:
- HANDPAINTED, TWO-TONED MASTERPIECE
- Custom-inspired two-tone candy paint that’s embellished with real 23K gold leaf badging on the tank.
- THE INDIA MOTORCYCLE® RIDE COMMAND SYSTEM®
- Industry-leading seven inch infotainment system as standard
- Bluetooth audio
- Vehicle information & status
- Split-screen technology
- CUSTOM GOLD ENGINE COVERS
- Features custom, gold-spun engine covers for an ultra-premium finish
- THUNDER STROKE® 111
- Multi-directional finned valve covers
- Downward firing exhaust
- Large, parallel push-rod tubes
- Organic, asymmetric fin styling
- Right-hand drive
- Right-hand cam cover
- Classis 2/3 head-to-cylinder neck down.
- DESIGN INSPIRATION
- Fairing design has been inspired from the sleek and powerful streamliner locomotives of the 1950s. Streamlined front fairing with a chrome headlight nacelle that accentuates the style.
- REMOTE-LOCKING HARD SADDLEBAGS
- 36 KG OF CARGO SPACE
- PATHFINDER LED HEAD AND DRIVING LIGHTS
- CHROME HEADERS & BUMPERS
- ABS BRAKES
- PUSH-BUTTON POWER WINDSHIELD
- PINNACLE MIRRORS
- PREMIUM TOURING SADDLE
- PASSENGER ARMREST
- 119 FT-LBS OF TORQUE
- PREMIUM DRIVE AND PASSENGER FLOORBOARDS
- INTERNALLY WIRED HANDLEBARS
- KEYLESS IGNITION
- CRUISE CONTROL
- TOURING CONSOLE
- 300-WATT PREMIUM AUTO SYSTEM
- OUTSTANDING STEERING GEOMETRY
- CAST ALUMINIUM FRAME
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE AND WIND PROTECTION
The Indian® Roadmaster™ Elite can be further enhanced with a full line of featured accessories:
- 19” 10-Spoke Front Wheel is a perfect complement to the Open Font Fender (sold separately) and delivers outstanding overall riding performance
- Stage 1 Performance Air Cleaner boosts the performance and improves the acceleration by adding 3 % more horsepower and 3 % more torque to the machine
- Thunder Stroke® Stage 1 exhaust and six- shooter exhaust tips deliver a rich, deep and powerful exhaust note, as well as enhanced throttle response
About Indian Motorcycle®:
Indian Motorcycle®, a wholly-owned division of Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII), is America’s first motorcycle company. Founded in 1901, Indian Motorcycle® has won the hearts of motorcyclists around the world and earned distinction as one of America’s most legendary and iconic brands through unrivalled racing dominance, engineering prowess and countless innovations and industry firsts. Polaris India brought the entire Indian Motorcycle®’s Chief® range – Indian® Chief® Classic, Indian® Chief® Vintage, Indian® Chieftain®, and Indian® Chief Dark Horse® to India. The Indian® Scout™ Sixty, Indian® Scout™, Indian® Scout™ Bobber, Indian® Roadmaster®, Indian Springfield™ and Indian® Chieftain Dark Horse®, Indian® Roadmaster™ Elite are also available in India. The Indian Motorcycle® range is available in India at New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Guwahati and Jaipur/Cochin (Coming soon).