Mumbai, March , 2018:Havmor Ice Creamunveiled a range of new flavors introduced by the winners of #TheCoolestSummerJob 2017campaign. The winners of the campaign were appointed as the brand’s “Chief Tasting Officers” (CTOs) and were offered an opportunity to come onboard as ice-cream tasters and creators for Havmor.
#TheCoolestSummerJobwas launched to engage with the end-consumer and involve them in creating a new ice cream flavor of their own choice. This unique campaign reflects the brand’s commitment and value towards the palates of its consumers. The CTO created innovative flavors includeChai Biscuit, Jal Jeera, Mojito, Rose Petal Punch, Fruit Custard and Fruit Punch.
Highlights of new flavors:
- Chai Biscuit: A concoction of Indian herbs and spices covered with alayer of biscuits on both sides
- Fruit Custard Sundae: A perfect combination of fresh fruits – pineapple, strawberry, cranberry, black currant with raisins offering a taste of real custard
- Rose Petal Punch: A juicy ice candy prepared with rose petals
- Jal Jeera: Aspecial summer refreshment drink made with roasted Indian spice Jeera (Cummin Seeds), lemon, ginger, mint and black salt; now can be enjoyed in the form of ice candy
- Mojito: An ice candy made with acombination of orange & lemon juice
- Fruit Punch: An ice cream loaded with thefreshness of fruits and juicy flavors. It is made with lots of berries and pineapple adding fruit flavors
In addition to this, Havmor has alsoredesigned the packaging of these ice creams that highlightsthe names of the CTOsin recognition of their innovations.
Commenting on the winners’ inventions, Chaitanya Rele, Vice President – Head of Marketing said “We have adopted a ‘bottom-up’ approach for #TheCoolestSummerJob campaign wherein our consumers were an integral part of designing and developing innovative flavors of their own choice. Our Chief Tasting Officers worked with our core R&D team right from ideation of new flavors till the launch of the final creation. Rolling-out of these new flavors in the market indicates the successful culmination of the campaign. We will also be announcing the second season of the #TheCoolestSummerJob campaign soon to further engage with our consumers and develop unique flavors.