May 2018 Michelin, the world’s leading tyre technology leader, invites all two-wheeler riders to participate in its‘Win with Michelin’ contest, which is currently running successfully across the country from 1st May to 30th June 2018.
All a customer needs to do is buy a set of two Michelin motorcycle or scooter tyres from a Michelin authorised dealer to get assured gifts and anopportunity* to win several prizes. The contest in brief :
- Upon purchase, the customer receives an assured gift worth up to Rs 299.
- To be in with a chance to win weekly, monthly and the bumper prize, customerswill have to follow Michelin India’s Facebook page at facebook.com/MichelinIndia and click on “TRY IT” on the pinned post #IRideWithMichelin.
- Clicking on the “TRY IT” button will open the camera with a Michelin frame. Theparticipant is required to take a photograph with his or hertwo wheelerand upload it on Facebook with a catchy caption. The Michelin India page and a minimum of five friendsshould be tagged with #IRideWithMichelin. This enables the customer to become eligible for additional prizes :
- An Amazon Echo Bluetooth speaker for eight weekly winners with the most catchy caption and photo. These eight winners will also be entered for the monthly and bumper prize contests.
- A Mega Prize of a Honda Activa 4G for the best* photograph with a caption and maximum number of likes/comments/shares amongst the eligible weekly winners.
- Additionally, a monthly Prize of Apple iPads fortwo other entries from the eligible weekly winners with the best* photograph and caption.
Detailed terms and conditions of the contest are available on the Michelin India Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MichelinIndia.
To locate an authorised Michelin dealer or for more information about this campaign, please visit – www.motorcycle.michelin.in or contact us on 18001036424
*Subject to Terms and conditions
Michelin, the leading tyre company, is dedicated to enhancing its clients’ mobility, sustainably; designing and distributing the most suitable tires, services and solutions for its clients’ needs; providing digital services, maps and guides to help enrich trips and travels and make them unique experiences; and developing high-technology materials that serve the mobility industry. Headquartered in Clermont-Ferrand, France, Michelin is present in 170 countries, has 111,700 employees and operates 68 production facilities in 17 countries which together produced 187 million tires in 2016