New Delhi, February 13, 2019: The Board of BLS International, today approved the financial results for the third quarter ended December 31, 2018.
Total Income for the quarter ended December 31, 2018 stood at Rs. 201.3 crore compared to Rs. 203.8 crore in the same period last year.
The Net Profit for the quarter ended December 31 is Rs. 21.5 crore, compared to Rs. 20.6 crore in the same period last year.
Earnings before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) is Rs. 29.3 crore.
CUMULATIVE RESULTS – NINE MONTHS
Total income for the 9 months ended December 31 is Rs. 594.8 crores as compared to Rs.586.9 crores for the comparable period in the previous year. Net Profit for the period is Rs. 88.5 crore, as compared to Rs. 76.5 crore for the same period in the previous year.
BLS International- 3rd Quarter Results
HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE YEAR
- BLS International’s contract for Attestation and Apostille Services renewed by the Ministry of External Affairs. The Company expanded operations and added 11 more centres across the country to facilitate the process for MEA and the customers.
- BLS International starts implementing recommendations of the Global Consulting Firm EY to re-engineer and strengthen business operations.
- BLS International strengthens Leadership Team and brings in senior professionals acknowledged for their expertise.
- BLS International sets-up a high-powered advisory board to complement the fortified leadership team.
- BLS International awarded Contract for advanced innovative delivery services under TAW-SEEL using Mobile vans in UAE
- BLS International entered a strategic alliance with Sopra Steria for delivery of contract awarded by United Kingdom Visas & Immigration (UKVI) to handle visa renewal applications for individuals who are already in the UK. BLS International launched the Premium and mobile Services as planned.
- BLS International, also signed a contract with Ministry of Foreign Affairs Italy and commenced operation of processing Italy visa applications in Singapore
- BLS International was awarded a new contract by the Punjab Government for a period of 5 years to operate 352 facilitation centres for providing 169 citizen centric services covering 16 districts of Punjab and working with 22 departments.
- BLS is contract with Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in UAE representing the Afghanistan Mission in UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. Under this partnership, the company is providing consular services through registration of Afghan citizens, etc.
- BLS International commenced servicing the French Embassy in Jordan
- BLS International received the Spain Esquema Nacional de Seguridad (ENS – National Security Framework) accreditation. BLS International is the first Visa Outsourcing External Service Provider that conforms to ENS compliance. It one of only 69 Organizations in the world who are ENS Certified and include companies like Google, Microsoft, Oracle.
- BLS International was recognised by Forbes Asia as ‘Best under a Billion’ list of top 200 publicly listed companies in the Asia-Pacific region out of 24,000 companies.
- BLS International was conferred the “Excellence in the Travel Sector” award at the CMO Asia’s Best CSR Practices Awards.
- Shikhar Aggarwal, Joint Managing Director, BLS International won the “Young Achiever Award of the Year” at Times Network’s National Award for Marketing Excellence in Travel and Tourism industry.
- BLS International was recognised by GCC Africa Leadership Excellence Awards for ‘Best Visa Facilitation Centres’
- BLS International was conferred Stars of the Industry Award by ET Now for ‘Excellence in Visa Application Outsourcing’.